A community where everyone have educational opportunity
GEL is a professional customer oriented organization, with the aim of facilitating our clients to study abroad for the benefits of both individuals and nation.
GEL is an organization which acts as the source of potential information toward getting recognized international or overseas education
GEL is aiming at assisting the government through combined efforts with official Authorities, Embassies, private Investors, professional agencies, International education institutes by providing opportunities for Tanzanians to study abroad as we still have limited education opportunities/resources
Is for Tanzanian students to gain experience in developed countries which can be invested in our country as a necessary step toward reaching the joint target to make "Poverty in African history".
Student Visa in Malaysia
The Malaysian Govt does not allow student Visa stamping outside Malaysia, therefore the student shall have to travel to Malaysia on a tourist Visa. On arrival at the University, the International student Card shall be issued to the student and the passport taken for stamping of the student visa by the University authorities. The documents required are as follows:
- International Passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Two passport-size photos.
- Two completed and signed application forms
- Proof of sufficient funds (including original and photocopy of most recent bank statement).
- Onward or return ticket or travel itinerary from travel agent.
- Compulsory yellow fever vaccination certificate for all visitors coming from infected areas as listed by World Health Organisation.
- Letter of introduction (and copy) from college or university.